V01.01.0010 Kompatibilität des Firmware Packages
- DJI GO 4.1.3
- Remote Controller V01.01.0001
- DJI Zenmuse X5S V...
- DJI Inteligent Flight Battery V....
- Updated no-fly zone management.
- For increased safety, flights will now be restricted to a height of 30 m and a distance of 50 m when not connected and logged into DJI GO 4 or another third-party app compatible with DJI aircraft.
- Added Dynamic Home Point, which allows the home point to update automatically based on remote controller's position when using the external GPS module.
Added Continuous Auto Focus (AF-C) for the Zenmuse X4S.
Fixed a rare issue where image signal couldn't be received after powering on.
Fixed an issue where videos taken with zoom lenses weren't saved to the SD card correctly.
Fixed a rare issue where SD card and SSD Looks didn't match.
Fixed an issue where black frames would occasionally appear in SSD video.
Fixed a rare issue where an update notification would still appear after completing an update successfully.
Improved chromatic aberration calibration for some lenses.
Improved gimbal stability for the Olympus M.Zuiko 9-18mm/4.0-5.6 lens.
Fixed an issue where SD cards couldn't be formatted in certain situations.
Added Intelligent Flight Battery auto-heating when charging in low temperatures.
Intelligent Flight Batteries will be compatible with Matrice 200 series aircraft and the Ronin 2 after this update.
Optimized image signal quality in some countries and regions.
Added Remote Obstacle Avoidance during Return to Home.* (Only for the Zenmuse X4S and Zenmuse X5S equipped with the DJI MFT 15mm/1.7 ASPH lens.)
Ground Station mode can no longer be entered with a remote controller button combination.
This update should be used with the next version of DJI GO 4, which will be released soon.
- Make sure to restart both the aircraft and remote controller after updating them to the latest firmware. Otherwise, video downlink may be unstable. Re-link the aircraft with the remote controller if they are disconnected.
- If the firmware update fails, restart the aircraft and DJI GO 4, then try updating again.